Honda loves dogs, more importantly they love dog owners! To that end they are releasing a special 'Dog Edition' of the ever popular Element, which is already a fav amoung the canine crowd. Below are some highlights of the unique features and more info including some real good pics can be found at the Temple Of VTEC and also at the Honda Corp Site here.
"Developed specifically for the Element, the Dog Friendly™ components demonstrate the potential for a dedicated pet restraint system designed to meet the needs of dog owners. A finalized version of the Dog Friendly Element is scheduled to debut this fall. Major components will likely include:
• a cushioned pet bed in the cargo area with an elevated platform;
• second row and cargo area pet restraint systems;
• an extendable cargo area load-in ramp;
• a 12V DC rear ventilation fan;
• second-row seat covers with a dog pattern design (matches the bed fabric);
• all-season rubber floor mats with a toy bone pattern;
• a spill-resistant water bowl; and
• Dog Friendly exterior emblems."
*Scooby Snacks not included...